- Jonathan Silk is an experienced leader and coach with proven record of leading and developing others to perform at higher levels and improve their overall effectiveness. He has a passion for learning and developing others to improve as leaders.
- As a leadership coach he partners with individuals and teams to recognize their full potential. Coupling his knowledge of leader development with over 20 years of leadership experience he works with his clients to improve their performance as leaders on both a personal and organizational level. Some recent clients include leaders from Nike, Toyota, Afoundria, LLC , and Thermo-Fischer Scientific.
- Jonathan is a former Army officer and was an Assistant Professor at the Center for the Advancement of Leader Development and Organizational Learning (CALDOL) at the United States Military Academy (USMA), West Point, NY. In that position he led and taught a required leadership course and served as a role model for the intellectual, professional, physical, and ethical development of the USMA cadets. As a U.S. Army officer he had an established record of high performance in complex, volatile, and dynamic environments.
- He currently is the Executive Director of Leadership Development at the University of North Texas Health Science Center where he oversees leadership development programs for faculty, staff, and students.
- He holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from Louisiana State University (Alexandria),an MBA from the University of Texas at Dallas, and an M.A. in Learning Technologies from Pepperdine University. He has completed both the External Coaching residency program, and the Advanced External Coaching program at Columbia University and is a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF) He is certified in the Neethling Brain Inventory (NBI) , the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), and the Hay Group Emotional and Social Competency Inventory (ESCI) 360 assessment tools. He is a design thinker and has completed the Design Thinking Bootcamp executive course at the Hasso Plattner Institute of Design located at Stanford University. You can learn more about him at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathansil